In 2012, the Autshumato team introduced basic training workshops to users of the Autshumato Integrated Translation Environment (ITE).
Upon completion of a typical one-day workshop, users of the Autshumato ITE should be able to:
- open documents and save translated documents in their original format;
- define source and target languages;
- use tags (to retain formatting such as bold or italic text);
- translate text in easily editable ‘chunks’ (sentences or paragraphs);
- build up glossaries (lists of previously translated words);
- access the translation memory (larger segments of previously translated texts); and
- insert diacritics (special characters used in some languages).
All Autshumato workshops are arranged by demand, and cost calculations vary according to venue, catering and facilitator’s travel. Special training needs can also be considered. A typical programme includes:
- Registration and set-up
- Introduction and overview
- Two demonstration sessions
- Two practical sessions
- Feedback sessions
Contact us to discuss the possibility of a workshop for your company, or to be notified of the next workshop.